Perfect for: Graduation Gifts, Promotion Gifts, High School Graduation Gifts, College Graduation Gifts, and MORE!
Classic Candies-Unforgettable Sayings
Everyone Loves Getting a Candy Survival Kit!
It’s the Big Gift with the Little Price.
A delightful assortment of nostalgic candies each with a special connection to being a graduate. Enclosed “connections” Keepsake Card states:
- Atomic Fireball “The fireworks begin today. Your diploma is a lighted match, and you are the fuse.” – Ed Koch
- Now and Later ” Your schooling may be over, but remember that your education still continues.” – Unknown
- Pumpkin Seeds “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – e.e. cummings
- Cinnamon Toothpicks (to pick out your qualities) “Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Heart Lollipop “In life many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those!” – Unknown
- Dubble Bubble Gum “Invest in yourself, in your education. There’s nothing better.” – Sylvia Porter
- Laffy Taffy “A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that ‘individuality’ is the key to success.” – Robert Orben
- Smarties “Education is not received. It is achieved.” – Unknown
- Satellite Wafer “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Les Brown
- Candy Watch “Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.” – Orin Hatch
Testimonial: Our order just arrived, thank you so much; they are great!! Tammy A.