Just $4.29 each plus shipping.
Classic Candies-Unforgettable Sayings
Everyone Loves Getting a Candy Survival Kit!
It’s the Big Gift with the Little Price.
A delightful assortment of nostalgic candies each with a special connection to fishing. Enclosed “connections” Keepsake Card states:
- Smarties “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
- Candy Watch “Inasmuch as the earth is 2/3 water and 1/3 land, it is clear that our time should be divided. 2/3 fishing and 1/3 work.”
- Cinnamon Toothpicks “If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles.”
- Dubble Bubble Gum “The two best times to fish is when it’s rainin’ and when it ain’t.”
–Patrick F. MacManus
- Slo Poke “The solution to any problem–work, love, money, whatever–is to go fishing, and the worse the problem the longer the trip should be.”
- Pumpkin Seeds “Nothing makes a fish grow bigger than almost being caught.”
- Laffy Taffy “There is no use in walking five miles to fish when you can depend on being just as unsuccessful near home.”
- Jawbreaker “Even a fish wouldn’t get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut.”
- Swedish Fish “Fishing is much more than fish…It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.”
- Life Saver “For the rich, there is therapy. For the rest of us, there is FISHING!”